Professional Photography SessionsRegular price $250.00
We are excited to offer our field of sunflowers this summer for professional photography opportunities! Photography reservations are available select evenings in August from 6:00-9:00 pm (golden hour).
There is a $250 flat fee (includes photographer's admission and any clients they schedule to the flower fields) Advance reservations are REQUIRED and will sell out. All Photographers (anyone using a camera) will need a ticket.
Terms & Conditions:
PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION GUIDELINES:
- Print/show your ticket (received in your email confirmation) for your lanyard .
- Upon arrival, photographer will go to the admissions area. (photographer & assistant may arrive up to 30 minutes early to get set up)
- An identification badge on a lanyard will be given to the photographer upon check-
in. This lanyard must be worn while in the flower fields and returned before leaving the property.
- If you see anyone in the fields taking photos without a lanyard, please call the phone number listed on the identification badge (IMF staff will address this immediately) as we want to ensure the quality of your experience for which you have paid for.
- The session ends promptly at 9:00. The photographer and their clients must exit the fields at that time, return the ID badge to the basket near where they checked in and exit the property
Mini Sessions: Photographers must supply an assistant to meet and escort clients to the Flower field. This is about a 5-10 minute walk. Clients are expected to leave by 9:00 PM.
--Photographer agrees to provide Irons Mill Farmstead with 5-10 photos to use for advertising. These photos will be entered into a contest where. The photographer who submitted the 1st place photo, will receive a free Sunflower Photography Only Appointment next season ($250 value).