Our NEW Party Packages are a great option for a birthday party or other group gathering at the farm! Since the space is yours for the day, there's no pressure to hurry in or out! This space is recommended for parties up to 40 people. Check out our campfire-only rentals here.
PARTY PACKAGES: $495.00
Fridays - 1pm-9pm
Saturdays - 10am-9pm
Sundays - 10am-7pm (also Columbus Day, Monday 10/10/22 10am-7pm)
- 20 admission tickets (more can be purchased at group discount onsite)
- ALL DAY rental! This party space is yours for the entire day. (Friday rental starts at 1pm)
- 20x20 white tent with 4 picnic tables & 2 six-foot banquet tables (no plugs or lighting in tent)
- Attached campfire site with 3 wooden farm benches (with campfire wood for 3 hours, our campfire attendant will light your fire for you.)
- 1 car allowed in our Preferred Parking Party Lot
- A large wagon for you to use for transporting from car to party area.
**Each guest must have farm admission to participate.
**2 and under are free and do not need a ticket.
PLANNING A PARTY?
- Reserve your party site through this website
- When you arrive at the farm, check in at the groups window
- Our groups coordinator will give you you wagon for the day and direct you to your party location
- You have 20 tickets. If you choose, we can check in your party guests as they arrive. (you may provide a list for us to check off) or we can provide you with the 20 tickets for you to hand out to your guests.
**Feel free to bring in extra seating or tables. Keep in mind the tents are a good walk from the parking lot, plan accordingly.
What if it rains?
In the rare instance, we have to close the farm due to weather, we will work with you to either reschedule your party or provide you with a full or partial refund. There are times that the farm is open but the weather isn't ideal. If you do not wish to host your party in these conditions, we will work with you to reschedule your event. In the event you need to cancel for a reason within your control, we may need to charge a cancellation fee. We will do our best to come to a solution we are both happy with.
What if I need more than 20 tickets?
You may purchase additional tickets at the groups window when you arrive. You may also purchase these tickets online but to get the group rate, you will need to purchase at least 15. If you only need a few, the groups window will be able to give you the group rate for any quantity. (This space is recommended for approx. 40 people, if you have more than 50, consider renting 2 spaces (site #1 & #2 are next to each other) or contact email@example.com for a custom package.)
What if I need less than 20 tickets?
This party package comes with 20 tickets. If you use less than 20, we will give you the difference in paper tickets the day of to use anytime during the season.
What if the parents and siblings of my child's friend wants to stay, do I have to pay for them as well?
That is entirely up to you. Some hosts pay for everyone no matter who shows up, and some hosts pay for the invited child only and tell the parents and siblings they are welcome to stay and play at the discounted party rate! When your guests arrive at the groups/parties window, we will check them in based on your instructions. If you want to only pay for certain guests, please provide us with a list of names so we can be sure to only charge those who are not on that list.
What if I don't know how many people are coming?
You may choose to leave a credit card with the groups coordinator to cover additional guests that may show up. We will not charge your card until you come back to close out your party at the end of your event.
What if some of my guests have season passes?
Any guest with a season pass is admitted free all season long. You do not need to include them in your totals and do not need to purchase a ticket for them. They will simply go to any window and enter the farm as they would any other time. They can join your party at their convenience.
Is there a cheaper party option?
Yes! You can also host a party by purchasing group tickets either online or at the gate. If you have at least 15, you will receive the group discount. Any admission attendant can help you with group tickets as long as you are purchasing in one transaction. If you prefer a private spot, you can add an optional campfire site here.
What are my food options?
1. You are welcome to bring your own food to the farm anytime.
2. You can purchase a pizza party deal. Schedule with your groups coordinator onsite when you arrive. We ask for a 2 hour notice if possible.
3. You can purchase gift cards for each guest to purchase food on their own at any of our 8 food venues. Check out our food offerings here.