IMFamily DEALRegular price $259.00
IMFamily Deal: Best deal of the season.
--4 Season Passes to our Corn Maze & Fall Fun
--2 refillable souvenir mugs (refills are $.99 and $1.99 (premium) all season)
--2 buddy passes: one-day passes (can be upgraded to season passes for $17 onsite)
--$50 gift card: can be used for additional passes, upgrades, food, retail items, does not expire.
--exclusive coupon to use during our family days weekend.
**HOW IT WORKS**
When you purchase this pass online, you will receive your 4 season passes via digital delivery. Click "View your Passes" then click "complete registration" for each pass (there will be 4). You will need to enter and name, email and photo for each pass. This will produce a ticket with a QR code you can bring to the farm to scan or we can also check you in using your name. When you visit the farm for the first time, the admission host will hand you an envelope with the gift card, buddy passes, and mug cards. (buddy passes can be upgraded to a season pass for $17 at the farm)
When: Saturday, Sept 11 - Saturday, Nov 6, 2021
Thursdays 10a-6p (Oct Only)
BONUS DAY: for Season Pass Holders only: come out to our Season Pass Preview Day on Friday, September 10th, 2021 from 5pm-10pm!! Be ready to have your photo taken as we have photographers capturing all the fun that day for our advertising! Bring your smiles!
Over 35+ farm attractions &
9 top-notch food venues to keep you smiling all day!
Food Options: Donut House, Firehouse Pizza, Sunny's Lemonade & Hard Cider, Irons Mill Grill, Sweet Shoppe, Susie Q's Funnel Cakes, Pappy's Famous Kettle Corn, Cotton Candy & Caramel Apple Castle, Cider Mill.
not all locations open Thursdays & Fridays, some may close before the park closes
Attractions Open: Bat Glide, CornCorn Beach, Crusin' Tykes, Ropin' Steers, Balltown, Ropes Town Bee Hive, Playgrounds, Hay Mountain, Corn Maze, Rollin' Tumbleweeds, Slides, Duck Races, Dodgeball, Jumping Pillows, Animal Train, Apple Blasters*, Farm Games, and so much more!!
*additional fee & closed Thursdays
Terms & Conditions
- Majority of the Farm is CASHLESS, we accept cash in Admissions as well as the Info booth inside the park. You may purchase a gift card with cash to use at the food locations or use debit/credit.
- Pumpkins are located in our new Pumpkin Village near admissions. The wagon rides no longer stop at any pumpkin patch.
- Crop availability is weather dependent and may change at a moment’s notice. Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc. will not issue refunds in the event of crop failures or shortages.
- ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Farm hours & operating days are subject to change without notice due to weather or other reasons. In the event of mechanical failure or inclement weather, Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc. may close attractions without notice. By entering Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc., you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in commercial film or photography in conjunction with Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc. advertising and all media whether known or hereafter devised, for eternity, and you release Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc., its successors, assignees & licensees from any liability whatsoever.