2023 Fall Season Pass (Sept 2-Nov 4)Regular price $39.95
2023 Season Pass to our Corn Maze & Fall Fun :: Saturday, September 2 - Saturday, Nov 4, 2023 (Unlimited Visits all Season Long)
ENJOY OUR 2023 SEASON FOR THE SAME PRICE AS 2022!!
**HOW IT WORKS**
When you purchase this pass online, you will receive your season passes via digital delivery. Click "View your Passes" then click "complete registration" for your pass. You will need to enter a name, email and photo for each pass. That will produce a ticket with a QR code you bring to the farm and scan or we can also check you in using your name.
**WHY WE ASK FOR PHOTOS**
We use the photos to identify you when you come to the farm. This allows us to keep the pass digital and not require to see an ID when you arrive. The photos are only seen by our Guest Services staff when you check in and will never be shared. If you do not have a photo of the person holding the pass, you can upload any blank photo (with no people), and when the pass holder arrives at the farm, we will take their photo then.
When: Saturday, Sept 2 - Saturday, Nov 4, 2023
Thursdays 10a-7p (Oct Only)
*Open two Mondays 10a-7p (Labor Day 9/4/23 & Columbus Day 10/9/23 only)
**Season Pass Preview Day** (for Season Pass Holders only!!)
Friday, September 1, 2023 5pm-9pm
Be ready to have your photo taken as we have photographers capturing all the fun that day for our advertising! Bring your smiles!
40+ Attractions Included with Admission: Bat Glide, CornCorn Beach, Crusin' Tykes, Ropin' Steers, Balltown, Ropes Town, Bee Hive, Playgrounds, Hay Castle, Corn Maze, Rollin' Tumbleweeds, Slides, Duck Races, Dodgeball, Jumping Pillows, Animal Train, Farm Games, and so much more!!
*Apple Blasters are the only attraction that costs additional ($7), everything else at the farm is included in your admission ticket!
Food Options: Donut House, Firehouse Pizza, Sunny's Lemonade & Hard Cider, Irons Mill Grill, Sweet Shoppe, Pappy's Famous Kettle Corn, Corny's Corn Dogs & Loaded Fries and The Cider Mill.
(not all food locations are open Thursdays & Fridays, some may close before the farm closes)
Terms & Conditions
- Majority of the Farm is CARD ONLY, we accept cash in Admissions as well as the Info booth inside the farm. You may purchase a gift card with cash to use at the food locations or use debit/credit.
- Pumpkins are located in our insta-ready Pumpkin Village near admissions. The wagon rides do not stop at a pumpkin patch.
- Crop availability is weather dependent and may change at a moment’s notice. Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc. will not issue refunds in the event of crop failures or shortages.
- ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Farm hours & operating days are subject to change without notice due to weather or other reasons. In the event of mechanical failure or inclement weather, Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc. may close attractions without notice. By entering Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc., you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in commercial film or photography in conjunction with Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc. advertising and all media whether known or hearafter devised, for eternity, and you release Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc., its successors, assignees & licensees from any liability whatsoever.