Campfire RentalsRegular price $90.00
Our Campfire Sites are a great spot for birthday party or other group gathering at the farm! Check out our complete Party Packages here!
--Each site comes with 1 picnic table and 2 wooden benches. Feel free to bring in extra seating or tables. Keep in mind the fire sites may be a little walk from the parking lot, so a wagon is a good idea!
--When you arrive, we will give you a goodie bag with everything you need to start your own fire.
--Wood to last 4 hours will be waiting for you at your campfire site.
When are they Offered?
Saturdays 12pm-4pm & 5pm-9pm
*On Saturdays, there is a 30 minute set up and tear down buffer on either end of the time slot.
*If your party is large: consider renting two spots and we will be sure they are next to each other!
*Feel free to rent back to back spots (your time will be continuous)
*Each guest must have farm admission to participate.
*Fridays & Sundays: all day rental, feel free to stash your stuff there anytime during the day (at your own risk).....your fire wood stash will give you 4 hours of burning time, you decide when to start it!
*See map for general campfire location.
Planning a Party?
note: We have party packages that include tickets, a party tent and campfire: check them out here
1. Reserve your campfire site through this website.
2. You may purchase your group discount tickets in advance by adding 15 or more tickets to the cart. You may also pay when you arrive at the farm for the number of tickets you need. The group discount will apply either way as long as it is paid in one transaction at the farm.
3. When you arrive at the farm, go to the groups window and check in. You will show them your prepaid tickets or purchase the number you need at that time.
4. They will tell you the location of your campfire. If you choose, they can check in your party guests as they arrive.
Terms & Conditions
- Majority of the Farm is CARD-ONLY, we accept cash in Admissions as well as the Info booth inside the farm. You may purchase a gift card with cash to use at the food locations or use debit/credit.
- Pumpkins are located in our Pumpkin Village near admissions. The wagon rides do not stop at any pumpkin patch.
- Crop availability is weather dependent and may change at a moment’s notice. Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc. will not issue refunds in the event of crop failures or shortages.
- ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Farm hours & operating days are subject to change without notice due to weather or other reasons. In the event of mechanical failure or inclement weather, Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc. may close attractions without notice. By entering Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc., you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in commercial film or photography in conjunction with Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc. advertising and all media whether known or hereafter devised, for eternity, and you release Irons Mill Farmstead, Inc., its successors, assignees & licensees from any liability whatsoever.
What if the parents and siblings of my child's friend wants to stay, do I have to pay for them as well?
That is entirely up to you. Some hosts pay for everyone no matter who shows up, and some hosts just pay for the invited child and tells the parents and siblings they are welcome to stay and play at the discounted party rate! When your guests arrive at the groups/parties window, we will check them in based on your instructions. If you want to only pay for certain guests, please provide us with a list of names so we can be sure to only charge those who are not on that list.
What if I don't know how many people are coming?
You can do one of two things:
1. You can reserve the campfire now and as it gets closer to your party and you have a better idea of how many passes you need, you can purchase them online prior to your event. You need at least 15 passes in the cart to get the groups discount of $19.95 ($3 off each pass).
2. You can reserve the campfire now and the day of your party you can pay for the number of guests you are expecting at the groups window.
What if I purchased too many tickets and all my guests don't show up?
Talk to the groups coordinator at the farm after your party, we can help you.
What if I didn't purchase enough tickets?
You may choose to leave a credit card with the groups coordinator to cover additional guests that were unsure if they were coming. We will not charge your card until you come back to close out your party at the end of your event.